Peace

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: Peace
Author: Anonymous
Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 11:35 am
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Could humanure composting contribute to Peace in the Middle East(?) by showing the possibility of using all of the land & having no need to fight over it. Each piece of land could be equally productive by natural recycling. The oil problem could be solved & not needed.

Author: Lynne Rosner
Thursday, May 19, 2005 - 1:58 pm

I think it would help immensely as long as it wasn't being used to grow cotton and poppies. The oil eradicated would have serious effects on global econimies which unfortunately doesn't take into consideration the holistic health of people and animals(including those adorable thermophilic bacteria!). And I'm serious about adoring them...

Author: Anonymous
Friday, May 20, 2005 - 11:32 am

I was thinking of small pieces of land & manageable by a small family not commercial pieces of land--- more like the Jenkins situation.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.