Municipal Humanure Composting

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: Municipal Humanure Composting
Author: Elias
Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:40 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Hi again,
Does anyone know of a Municipal Composting Center for a that is composting humanure anywhere in the world? I've been looking through the posts and throuh the net and see that some people have been toying with the idea, but haven't found actual cases. Any help will be appreciated.
If, regretably, there is no example of a municipal humanure facility, Id also like to ask the comunity, WHY not?
I´d also would like to ask if Joe would be willing to give some kind of consulting for a pilot project in Mexico.
Thanks,
Elias

Author: TCLynx
Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 11:06 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

I know Joe has been doing some work in Mongolia but (I'm not sure on this) I think they will be using individual compost piles rather than a Municipal center.

Elias, perhaps you should contact Joe directly, I know he has mentioned his willingness to consult though I don't know for sure how he feels about large municipal composting centers as aposed to private piles. Is your project in a city?
Please keep us posted, I hope you get it going!!!!!

Author: Anonymous
Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 11:06 am

[No profile available] Edit this post

mail@joseph-jenkins.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.