HUMANURE TOILET INSTRUCTION MANUAL

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: HUMANURE TOILET INSTRUCTION MANUAL
Author: admin
Wednesday, April 26, 2006 - 11:34 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

I have posted a condensed instruction manual for the humanure compost toilet system at http://www.jenkinspublishing.com/manual.html.

It is freely available for downloading and translating.

Constructive feedback is appreciated.

Joe Jenkins

Author: Anonymous
Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 12:00 pm

I like it.
Page three there is a typo in the heading of the last section on the page. I think you mean smell but it says small.

Author: admin
Thursday, April 27, 2006 - 5:58 pm

Thanks for the keen eye. I have corrected the document.

Joe

Author: Larry
Friday, April 28, 2006 - 12:29 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Good job, Joe. The Manual will be a handy useful educational tool. I hope it gets wide distribution and stimulates more efforts to compost humanure.
Coincidentally, a bunch of local gardners in our neighborhood have formed an association to encourage local food production. We meet monthly at someone's home for a potluck dinner and discussion of relevant issues such as peak oil, renewable energy, and food security. This month my wife and I will host the potluck, and conduct a tour of our composting faclities, including the Humanure Harvester. I'm sending the pdf file of the Manual to the group through our Yahoo list-serv. Thanks for making this valuable information freely available.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.