Two days of web searching... and here...

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: Two days of web searching... and here you are!
Author: Ron Mazerolle
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 8:40 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Sun-Mar has Centrex systems that are designed to work with 1 pint flush toilets. A cheaper alternative is to use the sawdust toilet which is the main focus of dissuction on this board.

Author: McCoy
Tuesday, June 27, 2006 - 5:42 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

I have been looking through some of the articles here, and I don't see my problems answer, so I'll just post up and hope for a reply. I have been improving my camp in northern Michigan over the last two years. I need to build an outhouse, but there is a spring behind my cabin that I may try and drive for a well then cap it, or simply enlarge into a pond. I've read that a pit outhouse shouldn't be within 1000' of my potential water source. So, I started looking into various composting toilet systems and the pre-manufactured ones are simply way too expensive. Does anyone know where I can purchase (reasonably) an inclined composting bin for use with a low water flush toilet? I have contacted Envirolet, but they refuse to sell me just the bin.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.