Participants for my humanure research...

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: Participants for my humanure research project!! If you'd like to be interviewd
Author: Utopian (Utopian)
Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 11:12 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

I'm in Iowa and I'd be happy to help too.

Author: Knothead (Knothead)
Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 7:15 am

Sarah, I don't know if Florida is in the region you need but I would be happy to assist.
Thank you for your desire to spread the word.

Author: Sarblair (Sarblair)
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 - 5:47 pm

for my research methods class at NEIU in Chicago, IL that is environmentally and geographically based we spend the whole semester on our individual research projects. I chose Humanure composting it is a qualitative case study, which means lots of writing to create some sort of data. The data is the basis of my whole paper. I need to interview people using compost toilets and record their benefits of humanure composting and how it has positively affected their lives. Also what sort of compost toilet you use, the duration, the maintenance etc.. Nothing too personal so if I have any US volunteers sorry i have to limit to one region. Thank you!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.