BULGARIA - Am I the only one?

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: BULGARIA - Am I the only one?
Author: Rman (Rman)
Tuesday, July 08, 2014 - 9:09 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Hi Bradato, I am in my 8th day of using the humanure system, built the rig and then decided to take out the flush toilet to give it a full test. Today was the first day for emptying pails, 4 in total, at my brand new compost site. Went better than I thought it would and 15 minutes later I was doing other things. So far so good although I want to try a hardwood sawdust for cover. Unlikely you are the only one in Bulgaria but if you are you are an innovator.

Author: Joe (Joe)
Saturday, May 03, 2014 - 9:00 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Where are you in Bulgaria? I'm probably going to visit the country in November.

Author: Bradato_kopele (Bradato_kopele)
Monday, April 28, 2014 - 1:04 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Earlier this year I emigrated to Bulgaria and have always been planning to use Humanure to make use of my outputs; I was so convinced I even built the toilet before coming here and used it on the trip.

I have now been here nearly two months and am currently very happy with the set up; there are no smells or flies and my friends are even slowly coming round to the idea.

Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself and hopefully hear from others about their early experiences.

Cheers

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.