Toilet Paper

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: General Composting Issues: Toilet Paper
Author: Meismeems (Meismeems)
Friday, October 30, 2009 - 5:50 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Ander, you can use any toilet paper in the lovable loo. It will all break down fine.

Author: Ander (Ander)
Saturday, October 24, 2009 - 8:38 pm

[No profile available] Edit this post

Is it bad to add regular toilet paper in? (and is it bad to add regular paper in?)

Thanks!
I loved your book, very inspiring and I have been spreading the word as much as I can.

Author: Joe (Joe)
Thursday, June 18, 2009 - 10:45 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

100% recycled toilet paper processed chlorine free can be bought on the internet here: http://www.toiletpaperworld.com/product.aspx?strSku=MAC%203001&OVRAW=green%2Btoilet%2Bpaper&OVKEY=NULL&OVMTC=content&OVADID=25146277521&OVKWID=230667538021

It's called "Sunrise Bathroom Tissue."

Meets EPA Standards. Contains 100% recycled material, 60% post-consumer. Processed Chlorine free. Mercury avoidance: No mercury used to produce caustic soda that may be used in the pulping process. Order your case of Sunrise toilet paper today and we will deliver it to your front door in less than 4 business days. 2-ply, 4.3x3.66 sheets, 240 sheets per roll, 48 rolls per case.

$26.51

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.