No property to dump compost

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: General Composting Issues: No property to dump compost
Author: Lnc_morrison (Lnc_morrison)
Sunday, March 03, 2013 - 5:53 am
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

I think a site needs to be established to handle the ever changing regulations and legalities. A network needs to be established or something. Is there a name for someone who compost Humanure? A humanurist? Hmm. There may well be a way to finance such a site through all these makers of compost toilets and composting toilets. Because this is getting ridiculous. I know there's some soil cycle dudes who are based in Portland. Sellers of soil is an upcoming industry and evenGlenn Beck is telling to invest stock in Agriculture. If you need a place for your Humanure, that may be a start. Heck, maybe a facility could be established if you get ahold of the guys who are selling that high end organic compost. Keep me posted. Interested

Author: Joe (Joe)
Wednesday, February 20, 2013 - 8:54 pm

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

test

Author: Katydid (Katydid)
Thursday, August 02, 2012 - 8:36 pm

[No profile available] Edit this post

Hello, I may have missed a thread on the topic...

I currently rent a room in a suburb. I want to start a composting toilet, but no one I know wants humanure (including my roommates/landlord who think it's gross to add poo to our compost pile- there's no convincing them). I'm in Portland, OR.
Wondering if anyone knows of a solution?

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.