REALITY SHOW

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure in the News: REALITY SHOW
Author: Joe (Joe)
Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 12:28 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Hi,

I hope you don't mind me contacting you. My name is Kate Corcoran and I am a casting producer with TLC, currently casting for a new series featuring those who are extremely thrifty. I've been reading up on the Loveable Loo toilet and would love to learn more about it!

Our official casting call reads:

TLC is now casting for a new documentary series featuring extreme savers!

Are you extraordinarily thrifty? Do you take pride in your ability to spend as little money as possible? Have friends and family referred to you as cheap? Do you refuse or alter social situations based on your need to save? We are looking for those whose frugality is their way of life. If you or someone you know is extremely inventive in stretching a dollar, we would love to hear from you!

Please email us at TLCcastingshow@gmail.com detailing your most extraordinary money-saving techniques.

If you know of anyone who would be a great fit for the show, we'd love to hear from them! Thank you for any and all of your help.

Best,

Kate Corcoran
Casting Producer
TLC/Discovery Networks
tlccastingshow@gmail.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.