The Message Board was out of operatio...

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Handbook - A Guide to Composting Human Manure: The Message Board was out of operation for a while
Author: Admin (Admin)
Sunday, March 17, 2002 - 3:45 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Our message board was "down" from March 6th until March 17th, 2002, due to a huge error by our domain host (I should say "former" domain host - we've move the entire web site to a new domain host during our down time). It seems to be up and running again and in good working order now, so jump on in!

Author: Stephen
Tuesday, March 19, 2002 - 12:27 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

I was about to post again in the "Sure has been Quite Here" thread.
Stephen

Author: joe
Thursday, March 21, 2002 - 7:29 pm

[No profile available] Edit this post

I'm sorry to say that this message board was down and out for about two weeks due to our domain host self-destructing. We got it up and running again a few days ago, after quite an ordeal, and I thought we had it all running fine. I just discovered today, however, that most of the topics of discussion were locking people out. So I fixed that and NOW the damn thing should be finally working again properly.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.