What strategy would you recommend me ...

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Handbook - A Guide to Composting Human Manure: What strategy would you recommend me in selling petroleum ???
Author: Patrick (Pcinca)
Friday, May 04, 2007 - 12:24 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

John, LOL! I wonder if bio-fuel, hydrogen, wind, solar, etc.-dollars will ever equal or surpass petro-dollars. That would be a step in the human evolutionary right direction!

Author: John Smith (John)
Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 2:42 pm

[No profile available] Edit this post

Igor,

You need to contact:

George W. Bush
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
president@whitehouse.gov

He should be able to help, provided there's something in it for him.

Author: Igor Shevelev (Ukrneftegas)
Thursday, May 03, 2007 - 1:03 pm

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

I am an agent in selling oil products: Virgin Petrol, Heavy oil Once-run Petrol, Light Oil Gas, Condensate Diesel-fuel oil Diesel-fuel oil Petrol Stove Oil Gas Condensate Diesel-fuel oil Petrol Petrol Petrol Diesel-fuel oil (Astrakhan) Petrol AI-92 Petrol AI-80 Industrial Petrol Solution of wet products of pyrolysis Solution of wet products of pyrolysis Vinyl Acetate Technical Acetone Propane Butane Crude Oil

I asked the owner of https://euroinvest.com.ua See English version) to place my proposal on their web-site.

I have a question to oil business master regarding what is the best strategy to find the interested company in long term purchase of oil products???

Thank you in advance!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.