Reading old threads

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Handbook - A Guide to Composting Human Manure: Reading old threads
Author: Rman (Rman)
Sunday, July 13, 2014 - 10:19 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Newer threads are read from bottom up, oldest to newest, but threads with a start date earlier than 2006, not sure the exact date, must have originally been reversed. If the thread started before the changeover date with more than one post and then had posts after the 2006 date chronologically it starts somewhere in the middle posts, carries on to the bottom and then restarts in the middle and finishes at the top. If you want to read a thread like this in order you need to scroll down reading dates from the very top until you hit the earliest date. Read down from there to the bottom and then return to the same spot and read up to the top. Confused me for a bit so I thought I would give a heads up.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.