Conversation with a friend.

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Handbook - A Guide to Composting Human Manure: Conversation with a friend.
Author: Ken Avery
Monday, December 31, 2001 - 12:48 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

My friend said, "You don't know shit!"

I replied, "Yes I do! I've read the Humanure Handbook."

Thanks for writing the Humanure Handbook, Mr. Jenkins. I'm more enlightened for having read it. Your book belongs on the cover of Newsweek, it's that important. Best regards to you, Ken.

Author: joy
Sunday, March 03, 2002 - 5:29 pm

[No profile available] Edit this post

I agree. The Humanure Handbook (or anything similar) should be required reading for everybody on the planet.

Author: Larry
Friday, November 05, 2004 - 9:46 am

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Friends from another State visited recently, using our Humanure Harvester bucket toilet, and were surprised with the simplicity of the system and absence of odor. They returned home to discover that their ailing septic system drainfield had totally clogged, rendering the flush toilet useless. A bucket toilet was quickly installed and saved the day. Actually, it was used for a week while the drainfield was repaired, and will continue to serve as a back-up. My friends saved the expense of renting a Porta-Potty, and learned first-hand the values of composting humanure.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.