Natural Infant Hygeine

The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board: Humanure Composting Around the World: Natural Infant Hygeine
Author: Anonymous
Wednesday, January 12, 2005 - 9:33 pm
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

[No profile available] Edit this post

Hello,

I have been practising Natural Infant Hygeine with my youngest child. She is now 9 months old and has not worn a diaper once since she was 5 months old. The process is simple, practical and leaves a much smaller footprint on the earth in comparison to either cloth or paper diapers. You can come up with info on the net regarding this topic through Ingrid Bauer, Diaper Free the Natural Wisdom of Natural Infant Hygeine or Infant Potty Training (search keywords).

If anyone would like more info on this subject, you can email me directly at mountainsilence@yahoo.com

Peace, Jeni

Author: limeflower
Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 1:17 pm

That's fascinating and it makes a lot of sense. Beyond the advantages of doing without so many diapers, is there considered to be any difference or advantage emotionally, etc for the child? Naturally when my children were very young I looked for ways to reduce all the work and material used in diapering them, but have to admit I didn't come up with anything I felt was superior to the average system.

Author: TCLynx
Sunday, January 01, 2006 - 9:06 pm

View profile or send e-mail Edit this post

Here is a direct link
https://www.natural-wisdom.com/

Author: Herb
Monday, January 02, 2006 - 6:21 pm

Wow!

I've never heard of this procedure before but it's a great idea. Wish that I had a baby to see how good it works!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out     Administration
Topics Profile Last Day Last Week Search Tree View Member List Log Out   Administration
Welcome to The International Compost Sanitation Forum and Message Board
For assistance, read the instructions or contact us.